At some point, car battery starts to die. Last minute wait can abandon you on a remote road. To avoid this situation just keep ears and eyes open for warning signs.
Telltale signs of dying car battery
Slow engine crank
- Battery alone gets the car started with full power.
- If battery is failing then the engine cranks slowly.
- If engine is not cranking, the car makes rapid clicking sound, revealing the power is low.
- The battery needs testing at once or if necessary replaced with one of the best car batteries available in the market.
- Lights are not bright, which means it is not getting sufficient power.
- This is not because of braking but low battery, so get it checked out, before it is late.